Monday, September 28, 2009

21st entry - Alanis Morissette MTVs

In the 1990s, when I was serving national service, I used to listen to Jagged Little Pill on the long bus journey way to camp in the mornings and evenings when going home. Her songs make me ponder at the way my life was going, especially when everything is going hay-wired... And I'd be thinking to myself - what the f**k did I do wrong this time?!

I love the song Ironic...



Basically, it tells me not to be too disappointed or bitter when things dun turn out in life the way they oughta. And her song Hand in my pocket tells me, Hey, its ok! Be happy! :-) in spite of everything, just be happy...



... and when I have calmed down, I listen to the wise advice in You Learn...



Gosh i miss those songs... so nostalgic to listen to them again after 10 years!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home