Monday, July 13, 2009

19th entry - 2 nice anime theme songs

I was in the mood for some "feel good" music and chanced upon these 2 cool theme songs. The first is from one of my favourite anime, D-Grayman. Its the ending theme song for the 8th series/season (not too sure also). Thanks to the wonderful person who uploaded the song to you-tube!!! What I like about it is the uplifting quality of the melody, and superb vocals of the female singer Stephanie (which blends rather harmoniously with the male voice).



The second is from an anime that I would love to watch because the visuals are so appealing. Its dark but cute at the same time, and less gory than the vampire anime I've seen. The lead character reminds me of Morrigan, a female vampire in Marvel vs Capcom (an arcade game that I was crazy about 10 years ago when I was still schooling...).



Some pictures of Morrigan ... she's old but she's HOT!!! Wish i were like her ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home