Wednesday, February 15, 2006

10th entry - A Happy Valentine's Day



S and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day together this year. Honestly I think this must have been the happiest Valentine's Day I ever had.

Our celebration actually started on Friday 10 Feb afternoon. I injured my foot on Thursday morning and stayed home the next day to rest after seeing the doctor. S insisted on visiting me at home after getting off work even though I was already able to walk about. It was also S's first visit to my place during the day. S's care and concern touched me deeply - with a lover like S there was every reason to be injured or sick ever so often! ha ha ...

On Saturday afternoon, I went as usual to S's apartment. We ate a simple lunch together and then made passionate love to one another. At around 6pm, we set off for Amara Hotel and had a sumptuous buffet dinner at Element restaurant. After dinner, we strolled to a nearby park and sat down to enjoy the cool night breeze and beautiful moonlit scenery, before heading back to S's apartment where I stayed the night. There, we resumed our passionate love-making for a while before drifting to sleep. I guess when you are in the mood for love, weariness and bloatedness is no obstacle...

The next day, I went to FCC in the morning, and after that S and I met up for lunch at a neighbourhood shopping arcade near my place. We then bought some groceries and headed back to my place. For the first time, we were able to enjoy a lovely couples' shower together! I was ecstatic and I believe so was S. We made love, and then sat down on the couch to watch television and eat fruits and ice-cream together - like a honeymoon couple! Time stood still for a while as we enjoyed each other's presence ...

S and I managed to find time to have dinner together on Monday evening even though S had to work late. At 12midnight, just as I was messaging a Valentine's Day greeting for S on my mobile phone, S beat me to it by sending me one first. I felt it was incredibly romantic of S to do something like that, considering the fact that S needed to wake up very early everyday for work...

On the 14th, I took leave in the afternoon to accompany S to do run errands. After taking our late afternoon tea and buying some groceries, we took a cab to my apartment. While doing the laundry, I made some greek salad (with S's favourite dried guava!) for our dinner and we enjoyed a tasty yet healthful meal. S then showed me the lovely Valentine's Day e-card that was designed specially for me, and presented me with a surprise gift. I had given a special Valentine's Day gift to S on Saturday consisting of a pencil sketching, a box of lovers' Ferrero Rocher chocolates and a pair of hugging bears; and S had also given me a sweet gift on Sunday consisting of a large box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates and a cute bear; thus, S's 14-Feb gift of a beautiful watch and a couples' sex toy was really unexpected, and I liked it very much. When night fell we gazed at the full moon, with S in my arms, and I felt incredibly happy. S made love passionately to me, and we slept soundly till the next morning. I got up early to make breakfast for S, and even though I couldnt bear for S to leave for work I knew it was time for us to part. My heart ached as I stood by the window to watch S take the train...

Our Valentine's Day celebration felt like a 5-day festival that only S and I would observe. I dont know if I am exaggerating but I have not experienced such joy and happiness as this for a long, long time. I only know for sure that I am madly in love with S right now. I never expected for someone as sweet and lovable as S to enter my life, and now I pray that S will never leave me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home