Thursday, December 29, 2005

21st entry - My New Virtual Pets



I was browsing some random Blogs and came across a "virtual pet" site that is quite cute ... http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/ I just followed some simple instructions and got myself a couple of cute pets, a piglet and a hamster, that could appear on the Blog. It will follow your mouse cursor and there are simple actions that they can do e.g. you can feed the piglet some apples and make the hamster run on the wheel. Hee ... I am a real sucker for such things :-p

2 Comments:

Blogger mandy_loves_fun said...

Hi, thanks for your comment in my blog. i'll take it as a compliment ya :D

i did adopt a virtual pink puppy before as well, but it looked weird to be in pink on my pink blog :P so i took it off already

your piggy and hamster are cool man. last time mine was much simpler, and less options to choose from.

Artistic blog you have :)

God bless.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, pse dun have anything follow my mouse, k? Teflon

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home