Tuesday, December 20, 2005

16th entry - Pencil Sketch of Olympus Girl





While on medical leave today, I remembered that I wanted to give a good friend a memorable Christmas present. He told me that he liked this picture of a model on an Olympus camera advertisement in one of our local tabloid papers. I did a pencil sketch of the model (see pictures - the black and white pencil sketch vs the color photo). I think I didnt do as a good job as I would have years ago when I was still in practice, but Thank God that I havent lost it completely ... My parents said I made the girl look prettier in the sketch than in the photo - which is a huge compliment that I dont think I deserve, but I am overjoyed by it anyway. More importantly I hope my gift will brighten up his spirit this Christmas because he has had a rough year at work. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home