Monday, March 20, 2006

14th entry - A Weekend of Surprises


(photo: :"Un-Tied" - Felix Drobek-Truesdale)

Last weekend, I told S before we arranged to meet that I had a surprise for S. My surprise was actually meant to be given during the week before, to celebrate our 2nd-month anniversary, but I didnt get a chance to give it to S at the weekend. In fact, we did not even meet up even though we had arranged it, and I missed S terribly. After that S went on a short trip, so I thought of giving S the overdue surprise upon S's return to make S happy.

S had guessed what the "surprise" was even before I gave it to S. I had earlier given S a card for our anniversary, and on it I embedded a photo of a love doll having its arms and legs tied to the 4 corners of a bed. I told S that I would restrain S with some of my business ties while I gave S a continuous, mind-blowing fellatio until S climaxed.

The much anticipated weekend finally came. Both of us took leave on Friday. We cooked a new dish called "Love Forest" together and enjoyed our simple lunch at S's apartment. (The dish was steamed chicken sausage roll with blanched broccoli.) After lunch, we played out our "scene", making love like a pair of ravenous wolves, hungry for our desire to be fulfilled - in fact we became so exhausted afterwards that we drifted into sleep lying on the bed in each others' arms and bodily fluids. In the evening we cooked another dinner together at S's apartment and went to bed.

On Saturday evening we met up again. Surprisingly, S agreed that we could spend another night together. This was unprecedented because S never allowed me to stay over for more than 1 night. I was really happy to be spending more time with S. S prepared a lovely dessert soup and after enjoying S's delightful labour of love, we made love again.

The final surprise came on Sunday evening, as S and I chatted on the phone. What I thought would be a typical conversation consisting of mutual updates of our day's activities turned out to be an opportunity for S to tell me what S did not like about me, and for me to clarify my behavior. In the end, we developed a deeper mutual understanding, and we became even closer as partners/ lovers. Our bond is now stronger, and we are even more assured that we are very compatible.

This was most certainly a weekend of surprises for us, and it was indeed wonderful that all the surprises we had experienced were pleasant ones. :-)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home